Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving my thread

Options
  • 12-07-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

can somebody move my thread to the psychology thread please? I am new here and believe if I want a thread moved I must ask a mod? I apologise if i can complete this action myself

i can't post link as new member

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to ask the UCC mods to do so, either PM them or report the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Brooklyn27

Thank you very much Spear. I've actually made a new thread in the right forum. Do I ask the UCC mods to delete this thread then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's your choice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement