Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer - Not yet received e-mail with account number

Options
  • 13-07-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

I switched from Airtricity to Electric Ireland for both Gas and Electricity on 30th May, just over six weeks ago. I've not yet received an e-mail with my account number, etc. I understand that the process could take up to 20 working days but I'm concerned that any delay could lead to late (and increased) bills. Any suggestions?

- Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Guramoogah,

Thanks for your post.

Sometimes email providers may redirect the welcome email that we send to customers to their spam/junk folders, so if you haven't already checked this it would be worth a look. In any case, we can check the progress of the switch for you here on Boards if you can confirm the following details for us by private message:

- Your full name
    - The MPRN and first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

Hi Guramoogah,

Thanks for your post.

Sometimes email providers may redirect the welcome email that we send to customers to their spam/junk folders, so if you haven't already checked this it would be worth a look. In any case, we can check the progress of the switch for you here on Boards if you can confirm the following details for us by private message:

- Your full name
    - The MPRN and first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    David
    PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Guramoogah,

We have received your PM and will advise you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

All sorted, thank you

Advertisement