Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Club transfer

• 13-07-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Well, I am just wondering can anybody help me,as I want to know could I get a transfer to another neighbouring parish as my current team has a huge panel, and Im being mistreated by management and I am the only player not to get a game all year. Is there any way possible I'm eligible to get a transfer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

thats all regulated within the county so theres 32 different rules within Ireland and an answer isnt really possible unless someone here has a copy of the county bye laws to hand.
    From previous questions, counties like Kerry are extremely picky on the parish rule and you havent a hope of a transfer unless you move house. Cases have gone to court (proper legal courts) and failed.
    Other counties like Kildare have no parish rule but you'd want to ask locally how to transfer to a different club in you locality.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gmoran

I'm in Galway,do u know anything for here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

gmoran wrote: »
    I'm in Galway,do u know anything for here
    the Galway bye laws are online here :
    http://www.galwaygaa.ie/publications/2013countybylaws/files/assets/basic-html/page13.html

from a VERY quick look you can get a transfer but only next February. You'd better read up the rules and see if thats really the case

Advertisement