Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skywhale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Heh.

The official page has the answer:
    Kids ask all sorts of questions, you either answer them truthfully or you don't. It's up to you.

Personally, when my lad asked why it had 10 boobs, I said, "I dunno. Let's find out."

That's one of the purposes of Art, to pose questions & to get people talking. Why not ask kids why they think that the Whale has breasts ? Maybe it's to feed the World ?

It always seems strange to me that we encourage babies to suckle breasts & then make them something hidden & taboo to children.

Waits for the Little Britain clip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The udders are there in case the balloon strays into one of those angry farmers fields, the farmer will think it's a huge cow :)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's God, watching over us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

From GIAF- no Skywhale today or tomorrow as weather forecast is bad. Looks like the boobies will remain trussed up for a day or two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

From GIAF- no Skywhale today or tomorrow as weather forecast is bad. Looks like the boobies will remain trussed up for a day or two.
    Well done, God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

From GIAF Facebook - Last chance to see the Skywhale - 8pm tonight at south park. Weather permitting!

Advertisement