Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hieght adjustable monitor

Options
  • 13-07-2015 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a height adjustable monitor. Does anyone know the max height that they can be adjusted i.e. the height from the desk to the base of the monitor. Some of the specs I looked at online, the height adjustment seems to be minimal i.e. 11cm from the desk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I'm looking for a height adjustable monitor. Does anyone know the max height that they can be adjusted i.e. the height from the desk to the base of the monitor. Some of the specs I looked at online, the height adjustment seems to be minimal i.e. 11cm from the desk.

Have a look at getting a monitor arm with a vesa mount, would have a far greater range of adjustment.

31U9FY8LSdL._SX425_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Have a look at getting a monitor arm with a vesa mount, would have a far greater range of adjustment.

31U9FY8LSdL._SX425_.jpg

It really drives up the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

It really drives up the price though.

There are cheaper ones, mine cost around 30 sterling couple of years back (not the one pictured). Depends whether its worth it to you or not, you will be paying a premium anyways for any monitor with a decent stand like the dell ultrasharps

Advertisement