Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: New with Tags - Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon Bike Bag

Options
  • 13-07-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

As per the title, brand new with tags Scicon AeroComfort Triathlon padded bike bag. Never used. This comes with all the accessories e.g. pump, TSA approved lock, QR skewers, shoulder strap, storage bag etc.

It can be used for a road bike no problem, but it is ideal for a TT or triathlon bike as you can pack the bike without having to remove the aero bars.

The bag is pretty much the same as the Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0 except for a little extra room at the front so you don't have to remove your aero bars. So the bag is also a good option if you alternate between road bike and TT bike.

Price on Scicon website is €599. Cheapest I can find online is €414.10 on Wiggle. How about €300?

Collection from Dublin 7 only as it's pretty bulky and heavy to post. I haven't registered the bag with Scicon yet, so the new owner can register the bag in their name.

I have broken my knee cap, therefore I'm a bit immobile for a while, hence the sale, (plus pressure from the Mrs. as the bag takes up space, whereas cash does not). :(

Also, I'm not in a position to be taking many photos, so I hope links to the Wiggle and Scicon sites will suffice for pictures. It will be exactly the same as the pictures with all accessories included. Please feel free to ask any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

http://sciconbags.com/en/bike-bags/aerocomfort-triathlon.html
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/scicon-aerocomfort-triathlon-bike-bag/?curr=EUR&dest=6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭slow

€250 offered subject to inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Hi Slow,

Offer accepted.

No problem with inspection, as I said it is brand new with all accessories included.

Regards

Advertisement