Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 website problem

Options
  • 13-07-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭

Is there a problem with the 365 website?

I am  trying to log on and it is not responding when i enter the 3 digits from my pin
    Bottom of the screen message  is " waiting for www.365online.com"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

CH3OH wrote: »
    Is there a problem with the 365 website?

I am  trying to log on and it is not responding when i enter the 3 digits from my pin
    Bottom of the screen message  is " waiting for www.365online.com"
    Hi CH30H,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Can we ask that you refresh your browser then log on again and let us know if this helps?

Thanks again,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Hi CH30H,

Can we ask that you refresh your browser then log on again and let us know if this helps?

Thanks again,

Tara C

I'm not at home at the moment,but had tried that.
    I will try again later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

CH3OH wrote: »
    Hi CH30H,

Thanks again,

Tara C

I'm not at home at the moment,but had tried that.
    I will try again  later
    Hi CH30H,

Thanks for your reply.

We have checked with our Online Team and 365 Online is operating as normal. If you experience any further difficulty logging on, please contact BOI Direct while you have access to your PC and a representative will be happy to help. 

BOI Direct can be contacted on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1 4044000 and representatives are available from 8am - 12 midnight Monday to Friday.

Thanks again for getting in touch with us here on Boards and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Just logged on and all ok 
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Glad to hear CH30H, 

Thanks for letting us know and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement