Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldtown Mill Celbridge- contact underbidder

Options
  • 13-07-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure of the legality of this or how difficult it would be.
    A house on my road went sale agreed this week, according to the seller there was big interest and went for 12k over asking.(3 bidders all ready to move)
    When I heard the price I was surprised as we are thinking of moving too and this price would certainly allow us.
    Is there a way to contact the under bidders/sell the house yourself or am I better off bitting the bullet and going with his estate agent, as they're familiar with the houses/market?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Idioteque

Hi - Don't see why you'd need to contact the other bidders directly. They've already shown interest in a similar property and you can bet they have property alerts up. If you did decide to sell yourself fairly soon, you can be sure they will contact you :)

As to selling privately vs EA...that's a whole other ballgame and I'd imagine is unique to each persons circumstances and 'character' (for want to a better word!)

Advertisement