Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre Foxrock exchange

Options
  • 13-07-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Can someone advise me when the remaining two cabs on the foxrock exchange will be upgraded to efibre FOX1_001 and Fox1_011. My main interest being _001 as thats the cab im conected to

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

curryman wrote: »
    Can someone advise me when the remaining two cabs on the foxrock exchange will be upgraded to efibre FOX1_001 and Fox1_011. My main interest being _001 as thats the cab im conected to
    Hi curryman

Unfortunately both cabinets do not have an agreed date for launch however I have contacted our networks team who have indicated that we should have a launch date within the next 4 to 6 months.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

Hi curryman

Unfortunately both cabinets do not have an agreed date for launch however I have contacted our networks team who have indicated that we should have a launch date within the next 4 to 6 months.

Thanks
    Al
    thanks al if you get any newer info in the future could you give me an update

Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al
    thanks al if you get any newer info in the future could you give me an update
    I will indeed curryman although I would suggest getting back in touch with me every few weeks just in case :)

Al

Last night I noticed a kn crew working near the 001cab. Could you check if this is the start of a fibre cab build for that cab. If so could you tell me how long after the build is complete it would be before I could order fibre
    Thanks

Last night I noticed a kn crew working near the 001cab. Could you check if this is the start of a fibre cab build for that cab. If so could you tell me how long after the build is complete it would be before I could order fibre
    Thanks
    Hi curryman

I'm afraid there is still no advised or planned specific date for this cabinets' launch. Indications suggest that it could be early to mid 2016 but that's just an approximation at best. I'm very sorry I can't offer better news curryman.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi curryman

I'm afraid there is still no advised or planned specific date for this cabinets' launch. Indications suggest that it could be early to mid 2016 but that's just an approximation at best. I'm very sorry I can't offer better news curryman.

Thanks
    Al
    thanks for the update al. the crew are at the cab again tonight. and the base for the fibre cab is now in place along with the esb connection point hopefully it wont be to late into next year before its up and running. ill post back in a few weeks to see if you have more of an update.

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Thanks
    Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al
    thanks for the update al. the crew are at the cab again tonight. and the base for the fibre cab is now in place along with the esb connection point hopefully it wont be to late into next year before its up and running. ill post back in a few weeks to see if you have more of an update.

thanks again
    You're most welcome curryman :)

Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Thanks
    Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al

thanks again

Al
    is there any update on the 001 cabinet launch

Thanks
    Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al

thanks again

Al
    Unfortunately not curryman

Indications still suggest that it could be early to mid 2016 but again I have to say that's just an approximation at best.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al

thanks again

Al

Indications still suggest that it could be early to mid 2016 but again I have to say that's just an approximation at best.

Thanks
    Al
    thanks al ill check backin a few weeks

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al

thanks again

Al

Thanks
    Al
    No worries curryman

Cheers
    Al

Thanks
    Hi curryman

Thanks
    Al

thanks again

Al

Thanks
    Al
    No worries curryman

Cheers
    Al
    any update on the above al

Hi Curryman

FOX1_001 is now signaled to launch within the next 12 months however hopes are that mid (summer) we will have a more immeduate timeframe.

FOX1_011 - Unfortunately this also has a 'within 12 month' time frame however this does not have the mid summer hopes for early launch

Thanks
    Al

Hi Curryman

FOX1_001 is now signaled to launch within the next 12 months however hopes are that mid (summer) we will have a more immeduate timeframe.

FOX1_011 - Unfortunately this also has a 'within 12 month' time frame however this does not have the mid summer hopes for early launch

Thanks
    Al
    thanks for the update al ill check back again in a few weeks

Hi Curryman

Thanks
    Al
    thanks for the update al ill check back again in a few weeks
    No worries curryman

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement