Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile account

Options
  • 13-07-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

I signed up for emobile as part of an eircom bundle back in january in Carphone Warehouse. Theyre now texting me asking for my eircom details. My contract has the deal I am getting, how much I pay for 6 months and how much i will pay. Its a 24 month contract. I'm just wondering does this 24 month contract add onto my 18 month eircom one or when my eircom contract is up in January am I free to look elsewhere. I'm witholding my details fort the time being as I simply dont trust the company

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    I signed up for emobile as part of an eircom bundle back in january in Carphone Warehouse. Theyre now texting me asking for my eircom details. My contract has the deal I am getting, how much I pay for 6 months and how much i will pay. Its a 24 month contract. I'm just wondering does this 24 month contract add onto my 18 month eircom one or when my eircom contract is up in January am I free to look elsewhere. I'm witholding my details fort the time being as I simply dont trust the company

I'd guess it's an upgrade so all the parts of the package start over as a new 24 month package from last January.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

I'll leave it so, if they really wanted to id imagine they can cross reference based on name, address and bank details. I was never told id be restarting my contract so don't think id be happy if this is the case. Sure we'll see. All the info was given to them when i signed up though so i cant see why theyd be looking for it again

Advertisement