Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game of Thrones (Telltale Games)

Options
  • 13-07-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I found the complete First Season on the Xbox Store for an RRP of €29.99 and I also saw the Season Pass for €24.99, both are €15 on sale as of this post.

What will be the difference between buying the Season Pass and buying the complete first season?

Will the Season Pass cover me for any future seasons?

Sorry for the dopey question, I can't see why they have both for sale at originally different prices.

[EDIT] Delete this thread, I found the main GoT Telltale Games thread I'll post it there. Sorry

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,228 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I found the complete First Season on the Xbox Store for an RRP of €29.99 and I also saw the Season Pass for €24.99, both are €15 on sale as of this post.

What will be the difference between buying the Season Pass and buying the complete first season?

Will the Season Pass cover me for any future seasons?

Sorry for the dopey question, I can't see why they have both for sale at originally different prices.

[EDIT] Delete this thread, I found the main GoT Telltale Games thread I'll post it there. Sorry

Season pass doesn't include episode one iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Season pass doesn't include episode one iirc.

episode one is free?
    genuine question cause they normal put the first episode free in these to rope you in :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    episode one is free?
    genuine question cause they normal put the first episode free in these to rope you in :P

Yeah it was free for me

Advertisement