Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rep can't find account

Options
  • 13-07-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi

A BOI cannot find my account for a credit card which is in arrears.

Could some one contact me who can try sort this out ? as this is my third time calling and they cannot find the account and therefor i cannot pay this etc

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Log-on wrote: »
    Hi

A BOI cannot find my account for a credit card which is in arrears.

Could some one contact me who can try sort this out ? as this is my third time calling and they cannot find the account and therefor i cannot pay this etc

Thanks
    Hi Log-on,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

We're very sorry to hear this. If you would like to send us a private message here with your full name and phone number we would be more than happy to arrange for a representative to contact you. Please do not include any account information in your private message. 

To send us a private message, please ensure you have your signature set to display in your 'Control Panel' settings and then click on the link in my signature below.

Thanks, 

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Log-on

Hi Sharon,

It says i cannot send you a PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Hi Log-on,

Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link in my signature. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Log-on

Hi Sharon,

Hi Log-on,

Please ensure to have signatures displaying in your Boards settings so that you can click on the link in my signature. 

Thanks,

Sharon
    Hi Sharon i get this :

I have everything turned on as i can see as i typically PM

Bank of Ireland: Sharon has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Sharon from the recipient list and send the message again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Log-on, 

We have sent you a PM which will enable you to respond to us direct. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement