Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping fromantic 18mg to 12 mg juice

Options
  • 13-07-2015 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am just about to drop down from 18mg to 12mg vapour. Do I need to change the atomizer. I was finding the 18mg too strong for my chest. Can I expect much of a difference as I have a bad chest anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

It really depends on what tank you are using and at what temp ?

I didn't notice that much of a difference between 18mg to 12mg but from 12mg to 6mg I did, but again it was only v slight.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tom Thumbless

Thanks for your reply. I am using a nautilis mini. I have it set low as in 5 - 5.2w in the morning but in the evening might work up to 6.5. Was fine for a couple of months but in the last few weeks for the first few drags I would have a choking cough. As I have said I have a bad chest so I know this doesn't help. Going down to the 12mg was recommended by a retailer that I don't normally use.

Thanks for your reply. I am using a nautilis mini. I have it set low as in 5 - 5.2w in the morning but in the evening might work up to 6.5. Was fine for a couple of months but in the last few weeks for the first few drags I would have a choking cough. As I have said I have a bad chest so I know this doesn't help. Going down to the 12mg was recommended by a retailer that I don't normally use.

What mod is that on?

Id say 6.5v would be a bit above where the mini is best at. 4.7w-5.1w was my usual sweet spot when I used that tank religiously....

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tom Thumbless

Trond wrote: »
    What mod is that on?

Id say 6.5v would be a bit above where the mini is best at. 4.7w-5.1w was my usual sweet spot when I used that tank religiously....

Sorry don't understand what mod means. If it means the airflow it is on the 3rd hardest if you know what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

To answer your question no you don't need to change your atomiser!
    If you use the same flavour elquid you don't even have to change your coil/head.
    Even if you do change your flavour I usually don't even rinse out the coil/head I just vape the new flavour through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Oh and just to add a question, are you experiencing a burnt taste or is it just your bad chest making you cough?

Sorry don't understand what mod means. If it means the airflow it is on the 3rd hardest if you know what I mean

Mod = Battery

Different devices are known to be slightly overrated in terms of watts, as in they fire out more power than they indicate...

Advertisement