Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard

Options
  • 13-07-2015 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Im applying for a Springboard course, and was just wondering, due to the popularity of them, is it wise to apply to more than one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ComaWhite

I've applied for two, not sure how it's supposed to work really, but I received a reply an hour later from one Institution looking for transcripts, and nothing from the other yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

ComaWhite wrote: »
    I've applied for two, not sure how it's supposed to work really, but I received a reply an hour later from one Institution looking for transcripts, and nothing from the other yet.

You can apply for a few (3 I think) and accept 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Dalmighty

Anyone recommend one thats actually worth doing..not going to be busy for the sake of being busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Just a quick question regarding an email they sent me. One of the questions is "What is your reason for applying to this programme?", do you think this is regarding springboard or the course itself. As in, why am I doing a springboard course or why am I doing this particular course?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

segasega wrote: »
    Just a quick question regarding an email they sent me. One of the questions is "What is your reason for applying to this programme?", do you think this is regarding springboard or the course itself. As in, why am I doing a springboard course or why am I doing this particular course?

Pretty sure that's why do you want to do this particular course I'm assuming it's an email from the college. You could always reply asking for clarification

• Advertisement
Advertisement