Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FC Rebellion Pro Club

Options
  • 13-07-2015 10:17pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thread for FC Rebellion to organise their games and post videos.

Any nonsense and a 3 month ban will be handed out and the thread closed. Thats the one and only warning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anybody playing tonight? Seem to be having connection issues with the EA servers, now there's a surprise. I need to find my mic, very hard to play without it.

Wolfgang, got any natty new videos to post to set the tone of the new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Ohhhh shiny. Most likely won't be on tonight. Got a bunch of vids needing the edit to go. Tis only a matter of time before they're up.

Feck it. On for a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

We're absolutely amazing at drawing matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

If any of you lads are big into your pro clubs and have free time at the weekends, you's should join the VFL.

Its full on 11 v 11 and they've only recently added PS4 leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Ohhhh shiny. Most likely won't be on tonight. Got a bunch of vids needing the edit to go. Tis only a matter of time before they're up.

Pretty sure if you post those vids, this thread will go bye bye...

Pretty sure if you post those vids, this thread will go bye bye...

I'll put them in the goals thread.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads I made it clear - any messing and the thread closes. If you know they shouldnt go up putting them in the goals thread doesnt make it any different. Wolfgang already posted one before that got deleted. Not gonna keep repeating myself.

You're all cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

You're all cut.

Stop yer messin', you.

• Advertisement

Dunno about you lot but I reckon Glenn Whelan's been wasted in midfield his whole life, makes a half acceptable striker, even scored a goal this one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I'll be on later for a few games if anyone's around. Be good lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I'll be there too see ye later

Dunno about you lot but I reckon Glenn Whelan's been wasted in midfield his whole life, makes a half acceptable striker, even scored a goal this one time.

Scratch that, if you need a lad to hit the post with the precision of a lazer guided missile, Glenn is your man.

I wanted a break from 'work' so quickly made this to commemorate Rons theft last night.

To dare is to do lads..

axwell.jpg

Advertisement