Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meter Reading

Options
  • 13-07-2015 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,
    My bills usually come out on the 27th of the month so one will be due at the end of this month. I have had relatively low bills so submitted a meter reading online today. I'm just wondering how billing works now? Will I get a bill soon or will ye wait until the end of the month and I will receive my bill as usual?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Reality tv,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We may or may not be able to use your reading based on whether ESB Networks (for electricity) or Gas Networks Ireland (for gas) already have an estimation or reading for you. However, your reading may cause an adjusted bill to issue at a later date. Any readings submitted via our website for the purposes of a missed meter reader or planned estimation will be sent to ESB Networks or Gas Networks Ireland if the bill is due and we would not be able to release a bill until we have been supplied with the reading that is on their records. If you submit your reading after a bill or in the middle of a billing period (where no read is due), we can release a bill within a short time frame.

If you would like us to take a look at your account for you and check when the bill is due, please send us a private message. For account security, can you please confirm the following details for us:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement