Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Colleges near Kildare

Options
  • 14-07-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Does anyone know of Irish Colleges that run over the summer for kids? The ones where you go for a month during the summer, staying in the college with sports activities each day etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's colleges in the sort-of Gaeltacht in Meath (http://www.colaistenabhfiann.ie/index.php?page=courses&lang=en first I found but I suspect there's other options - the bordering on fascist enforcement of speaking Irish they seem to suggest happens would put me off that option entirely anyway). That'd be nearest that has residential etc.

Most options going would be booked out for this year, barring cancellations though.

Advertisement