Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to put my cat when away

Options
  • 14-07-2015 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Hi Y'all

unexpectedly trying for a few days in the next few weeks and need to sort something for our cat.

He is a house cat and we have had him for 3 months - indoor cat, extremely well behaved litter/food wise

Is there a "cat boarding. " option in Kilkenny due to the unexpected nature of the trip family are not available

A last resort would be leaving him there and getting a work mate in daily to feed him

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Could be worth ringing the dog kennel as most of them, I know do take cats.

Doing a google i found this place

http://www.rathealypetlodge.com/cattery.php

I say thats your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

inthehat wrote: »

We leave our guys here - a great spot - Laura is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ghost_rider

Take a look at Castlemerle Kennels & Cattery in Grovine.

Marie is just a super lady who loves animals & has for many years been breeding & looking after dogs & cats.

I can't post a link, as I seem to be "too new" to the forum, but if you Google Castlemerle Kennels and Cattery .ie, you should get the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Take a look at Castlemerle Kennels & Cattery in Grovine.

Marie is just a super lady who loves animals & has for many years been breeding & looking after dogs & cats.

I can't post a link, as I seem to be "too new" to the forum, but if you Google Castlemerle Kennels and Cattery .ie, you should get the website.

thanks , and thanks to the others

Cat only has 1 set of vaccines so looks like that might be a problem

:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

inthehat wrote: »

Also deal with this place, very good to deal with. , Laura also interacts with the cats during the day so that's important

Advertisement