Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC News/Gossip/Rumours Summer '15

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Mono....

Do'h!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    To an extent - but I really, really doubt there was any set of circumstances where Xabi wasn't going to Madrid that year.

Let's say none of that "pregancy/birth clash/Barry" stuff ever happened (after which he had his best season for us by a mile incidentally), and Real Madrid still come in summer 09. They say the same things - that they want him at the heart of their club. Orchestrating this new look, superstar team with C. Ronaldo and Benzema in front of him. Come on back to Spain Xabi, bring your young family and enjoy the vast quantities of cash we're throwing at you.

There is literally no way I can't see that Real Madrid deal happening regardless of the LFC circumstances. It was literally the absolute dream move for him.

Seemed they weren't getting much interest the previous season, well not near Rafa's valuation anyway. That was Parry's take on it from his recent interview IIRC.

3/4 great transfers, 1 of which is affected by the above, a few good transfers, a few OK and a lot of wheeling and dealing that didn't work out.

Crouch and Bellamy didn't really work out and even Kuyt, while good, didn't do what he was bought for.

The BBC did a recent article about Mourinho and 100 home games, Rafa was just behind him and SAF in points total which I thought was some achievement. Its a shame it all fell apart for him.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Maybe the mods should just close the thread and not bother opening a new one until Rodgers is gone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Lock it before the internet explodes!!!!!

Maybe the mods should just close the thread and not bother opening a new one until Rodgers is gone!

We can't wait until 2018, silly idea :rolleyeswithgreatcharacter:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

And..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

giphy2.gif?w=660

#BringBackMario

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Nah, I prefer luigi - taller, leaner and better in the air!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

True, but in fairness, his contribution to us was a late winner against Spurs.

In fairness to Mario he scored 4 goals, 1 each in the League, Champions League, Europa League, and Capital One Cup

We won each of those games by 1 goal

#whenitmatters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

8-10 wrote: »
    In fairness to Mario he scored 4 goals, 1 each in the League, Champions League, Europa League, and Capital One Cup

We won each of those games by 1 goal

#whenitmatters

100% record unlike Rushie.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

New thread coming

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement