Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs that Christmas is coming!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The Halloween decorations are creeping into the shops now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

The Halloween decorations are creeping into the shops now.

Which shops if you don't mind me asking ? I love homestore and more at halloween they always do great stuff too !

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Which shops if you don't mind me asking ? I love homestore and more at halloween they always do great stuff too !

I saw them in Dunnes today.

May go out to shops and have a look so ! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Spotted these penguin jars in TIGER at lunch time, you could use them as cookie jars. €5.

They also had Build Your Own Gingerbread House sets for €4, no pic. Best before September 2016, safe enough :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

miamee wrote: »
    Spotted these penguin jars in TIGER at lunch time, you could use them as cookie jars. €5.

Wow! Those penguin jars are pretty cool! Thanks, I will def make a trip to TIGER soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Yeah I never really go into Tiger that much; a friend of mine loves the place and buys loads in there. Think I'll take a trip there this weekend :)

Spotted these penguin jars in TIGER at lunch time, you could use them as cookie jars. €5.:D

Omg they are just the cutest ! With the little hats ! :D

Definitely getting myself a penguin later if they have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Aldi accused of airing a Christmas advert FOUR MONTHS early by Twitter users

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/aldi-accused-airing-christmas-advert-6322595

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Glitzgirl wrote: »

TK Maxx and Yankee Candle both had Halloween stock in last weekend also.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

Sooo excited Yankee candle Christmas collection coming out in October

http://www.yankee.ie/p.asp?id=960&cat=Christmas+2015

Just to add, what is your favourite Christmas Yankee candle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

shelly22 wrote: »
    Sooo excited Yankee candle Christmas collection coming out in October

http://www.yankee.ie/p.asp?id=960&cat=Christmas+2015

Thanks Shelly for the heads up about Yankee, it all looks fab, my favourite Christmas Yankee is Christmas Cookie, how about you?

Im so happy I've just remembered I have some Christmas Votives Yankees in the press that I received last Christmas I look forward to lighting them in the run up to the big day

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Christmas cookie or Christmas cupcake for me :-)

SarahLil wrote: »
    Thanks Shelly for the heads up about Yankee, it all looks fab, my favourite Christmas Yankee is Christmas Cookie, how about you?

Im so happy I've just remembered I have some Christmas Votives Yankees in the press that I received last Christmas I look forward to lighting them in the run up to the big day

You are very welcome
    I think Christmas cookie is also my faviorte, looking forward to trying some of the new ones coming out

Loughc wrote: »
    Christmas cookie or Christmas cupcake for me :-)

I haven't tryed Christmas cupcake I will have to put that on my list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Ordered my Lego advent calenders today!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The weather the last couple of days has been horrible and the mornings are getting darker.

:D:D

The girls working on the tills in my local supermarket keep asking customers if they want to save their change because Christmas is coming ! Makes me smile every time I hear it lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A newsletter from Easons with their new collection of superhero Christmas jumpers :pac:

Jumpers

A newsletter from Easons with their new collection of superhero Christmas jumpers :pac:

Jumpers

Just got that too. :D As soon as I saw the subject of the email (How early is too early?) I knew it would be about Christmas.

Jumpers

Omg ! Thanks for sharing the link ! Just told my OH that I finally found some nerd approved christmas jumpers for him for this year ! He was really pleased lol (rolls eyes sarcastically ..) :D

The late late show just advertised for the late late Toy show, and he said there was only 84 sleeps for the late late toy show

shelly22 wrote: »
    The late late show just advertised for the late late Toy show, and he said there was only 84 sleeps for the late late toy show

84 sleeps brilliant :D :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Which makes it November 27th

Is it wrong that I am watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate in September

It's one of my favourites home alone. It's my only day to crash out so thought why not

Not weird at all. :) I might do the same later. It sounds like a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

• Advertisement

Not weird at all... (she says as she settles in front of a nice warm fire after dinner to watch Christmas with the kranks.) :D

Advertisement