Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint - 2nd Current Account

Options
  • 14-07-2015 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi A second current account was setup for me, as per my request. In doing so, you closed my previous Banking365 profile and created a new one. I cannot see why you would do this when all that was being requested was a new account and to be added to my existing Banking365 user profile. So I lost all my accounts that were setup and all previous correspondence with the bank. Can you advise if this is the common practice when opening a second current account?
    Secondly. I had the misfortune of having to call your service department, in order to find out what had happened to my Banking365 access. I spoke to a lady there, can't remember the name, who all I can say had no interest in dealing with the issue I had and quite clearly just wanted me off the phone. This was uncalled for as the issue was caused by the bank, not me.
    Thirdly, I re-registered my pay to mobile, as this had also been deleted but I’m still unable to use it, as the main 365 website says I’m registered but still asks me to register and my mobile app says I’m not registered at all.
    I put a complaint through on your online email system with no real outcome there.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi rmadden674, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We are extremely sorry to hear of your recent experience. We would like to investigate this further for you. To enable us to do so, can you PM us with your name, contact number and branch name and we will look into this immediately. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement