Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earbuds for offfice phone

Options
  • 14-07-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this query so please move if appropriate...

So I am looking to find earbuds with a built in mic that I can plug into a landline phone in the office for making calls or any kind of noise reducing earphones but my preference is for the earbud style as I find them more comfortable and they tend to block out the surrounding noises too. I have googled it but cant see anything suitable...

Has anyone any suggestions?

thanks

frAg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

All depends on the type of phone you use in the office, plenty of good headsets out there for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You dont want earbuds, an in line mic has to be omnidirectional and will pick up conversations from your colleagues 30-40ft away, so you need a boom.

Plantronics make a rake of options but charge business prices, if your phone has the right pinout a headset buddy might be what you want.

Advertisement