Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering a paper statement

Options
  • 14-07-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭

I changed my postal address online recently. While I waited for the SMS confirmation, a statement arrived to my old address. I want a new one sent to new address, for proof-of-address. Is 'order duplicate statement' in the Online Service Desk the right option? I couldn't see anything obviously more appropriate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I changed my postal address online recently. While I waited for the SMS confirmation, a statement arrived to my old address. I want a new one sent to new address, for proof-of-address. Is 'order duplicate statement' in the Online Service Desk the right option? I couldn't see anything obviously more appropriate.
    Hi bonzodog2,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Yes, it is possible to request this through 365 Online, please follow the steps outlined below:

Select the 'Online Service Desk' tab from the 365 homepage.
    • Select 'Order Duplicate statement' from the drop down list.
    • Click 'Go'
    • Input the account details and the dates required.
    • Click continue.

Duplicate statements can take 5-7 working days to go out in the post and provided that your account address has been updated then this will be issued to the new address.

The charges for duplicate statements are as follows:

€3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for every page after, this charge only applies for copies of statements that have already been issued. 

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement