Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optimists

• 14-07-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a couple of optimists but missing pieces is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction, I reckon there are many bits and pieces lying around peoples sheds and back gardens that could create many a boat.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭neris

I have a couple of optimists but missing pieces is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction, I reckon there are many bits and pieces lying around peoples sheds and back gardens that could create many a boat.

what kind of bits are missing? try the IODAI website and the for sale section of clubs. Usually a few bits going for sale as kids get new equipment and sails

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Hi sport women and welcome, is she a wooden or fibreglass optimist. If you like you can PM me a photo and I will put it up then others might be able to pick out whats missing.
    I know Skerries have a big optimists sailing group it might be worth a trip down and have a look at them and take some photos or video to compare.

My first restoration project :D

020-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sports_women

Love the photo, maybe this is what I should do with ours, thanks for the advice !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sports_women

thanks for the advice will check the website

Advertisement