Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Eircom

Options
  • 14-07-2015 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I'm currently with Magnet getting 30 down. Eircom tell me I can get up to 70. Is there a way of guaranteeing minimum speeds otherwise I can break contract. Don't want to move to Eircom on 18 month contract only to find out max speed is 20.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I'm currently with Magnet getting 30 down. Eircom tell me I can get up to 70. Is there a way of guaranteeing minimum speeds otherwise I can break contract. Don't want to move to Eircom on 18 month contract only to find out max speed is 20.
    Hi Vuzuggu

It will not be possible to guarantee a minimum speed. All speeds are advised under the specific condition of 'up to' the advised speed. I'm sorry Vuzuggu eircom will be unable to offer you contract clause based on an agreed minimum speed.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement