Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems getting broadband?

Options
  • 14-07-2015 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi, 

For the past few years i have been trying to get broadband, currently i have mobile wifi with three, but i need broadband. A lot of houses around mine have broadband, however i have been told i cannot get broadband due to my line, but there are houses on the same road as me who have it surely i can get it as well then? I was wondering if there is anyway someone here can check to see why i don't qualify for broadband? Thank you

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Davidf1 wrote: »
    Hi, 

For the past few years i have been trying to get broadband, currently i have mobile wifi with three, but i need broadband. A lot of houses around mine have broadband, however i have been told i cannot get broadband due to my line, but there are houses on the same road as me who have it surely i can get it as well then? I was wondering if there is anyway someone here can check to see why i don't qualify for broadband? Thank you

David
    Hi Davidf1

Please feel free to PM me your land line number or specific address and I'll look in to this for you further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 trigger.happy

Hi David,

I am exactly in same situation, and hitting a wall when asking eircom why they can't put the E-Fibre on my line that is connected to E-Fibre cabinet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi David,

I am exactly in same situation, and hitting a wall when asking eircom why they can't put the E-Fibre on my line that is connected to E-Fibre cabinet.
    Hi trigger.happy

I see your other post and I'll get back to you there very shortly

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement