Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creamfields 2015 from ireland

Options
  • 14-07-2015 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Any advice for a first timer coming from ireland to go creamfields , im going the saturday and sunday , cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

If you're trying to find a lighter and/or drugs, keep an eye out for guys wearing bucket hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FAisms

Hey, I am heading over to Creamfields too this year. Went two years ago as well, it was amazing! I will be driving over with ferry - are you? First things first - stopped at off licence over there and picked up the drink/smokes and brought cereal bars, nuts and basically dry wrapped foods. It's a loooong walk from the car park to the camp site. and the queues are horrendous. We however, had booked hospitality camping - best £100 extra I spent! You get to skip the queues ... One free meal a day, VIP section inside to sit down at a bar if you want, hot showers and nice very clean toilets and it's right beside the festival entrance! Also, you get to camp in a field with grass around your tent. Unfortunately the standard campsite is like a refugee camp - tent on top of tent and mud. I don't know what age you are but I am now 31 and thought I'd feel really old when I went two years ago, while we were above the average age - we weren't the oldest and everyone is really friendly and on the same buzz (a lot less drunken-ness going on as everyone is on the happy pill buzz!)

What specifically do you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marcmclau

FAisms wrote: »
    Hey, I am heading over to Creamfields too this year. Went two years ago as well, it was amazing! I will be driving over with ferry - are you? First things first - stopped at off licence over there and picked up the drink/smokes and brought cereal bars, nuts and basically dry wrapped foods. It's a loooong walk from the car park to the camp site. and the queues are horrendous. We however, had booked hospitality camping - best £100 extra I spent! You get to skip the queues ... One free meal a day, VIP section inside to sit down at a bar if you want, hot showers and nice very clean toilets and it's right beside the festival entrance! Also, you get to camp in a field with grass around your tent. Unfortunately the standard campsite is like a refugee camp - tent on top of tent and mud. I don't know what age you are but I am now 31 and thought I'd feel really old when I went two years ago, while we were above the average age - we weren't the oldest and everyone is really friendly and on the same buzz (a lot less drunken-ness going on as everyone is on the happy pill buzz!)

What specifically do you want to know?

how much money do yoy need for each day, what are the ques for the bars and whay types of drinks to the bars sell and will i need a pair of wellies:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FAisms

I don't know what the queues for the bars are like because we paid for hospitality camping and you dont have to queue with that. Can't remember what types of drinks they sell! Money for each day depends on how much you are drinking - we didnt drink a whole lot but the drink prices werent too crazy. The exchange rate at the moment is crazy so you might want to bring lots of drink in with you to the campsite. You might need wellies if you are standard camping because it was really muddy there even though it didnt really rain when I went last time. But yes, if you think its going to rain... bring wellies! Alot of the acts are inside tents this year so you might be ok. I didnt wear wellies last year, my runners got a bit muddy that's all!

Advertisement