Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two week wait symptoms

Options
  • 14-07-2015 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I Googled this before posting but couldn't see am existing thread. For you lucky ladies, was breathlessness and/ or odd dizzy spell am early symptom ? Currently 11/12 DPO and the past two evenings when climbing stairs at home I got quite breathless and dizzy but it quickly passed. Now I am reasonably fit. I jog couple times / week. I've no other symptoms of note u think. I have a baby and during 2ww on him I had very sore boobs but not this time. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Don't want to get your hopes up but breathlessness was one of the reasons I knew I was pregnant before I did a test. I was fairly fit and I was out of breath after walking for 2 mins so I just knew. Another random thing I had was really sore gums and sensitive teeth. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Don't want to get your hopes up but breathlessness was one of the reasons I knew I was pregnant before I did a test. I was fairly fit and I was out of breath after walking for 2 mins so I just knew. Another random thing I had waa really sore gums and sensitive teeth. Best of luck!

thanks. I had it in my first trimester last time but not during 2ww. It's the only thing that bis giving me a hunch this time plus the bouts of lightheaded Ness. I could test today -12 dpo but waiting another 1-2 days in case AF shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Yes, for me. Slightly dizzy, tired and the boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

Update on these symptoms is that I was indeed pregnant but sadly had a chemical pregnancy so short lived. So, yes they were bfp symptoms for me after all. Just completed the follow up cycle and wasn't too confident as had none of these symptoms this time round and as expected - no joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Oh no really sorry to read that :( take care

• Advertisement
Advertisement