Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast triathlon entry required

Options
  • 14-07-2015 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there,

Just wondering whether somebody got an entry for the Belfast triathlon (oly one) and just has changed his mind and want to sell his entry.
    I am your man.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Not looking to seel a spot, just wondering if anyone's done this event in the past. Looks like it's made a big jump this year (300 competitors up to 800 this year).

Heading up to do it myself, looks a nice flat cycle course (although why only 38.5km???), and a city center run. Anyone any experience of the race up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Tom__jnr2

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Not looking to seel a spot, just wondering if anyone's done this event in the past. Looks like it's made a big jump this year (300 competitors up to 800 this year).

Heading up to do it myself, looks a nice flat cycle course (although why only 38.5km???), and a city center run. Anyone any experience of the race up there?

Great race in second to none location.

Plenty of parking options.

Bike is flat but few speed bumps and may be congested. Run, was 4 laps and very congested.

Advertisement