Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transracial discussion being closed down

• 14-07-2015 8:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi both thread here have been closed down unfairly

First this one
    boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057460725

Mods said to move it to humanities

Then this thread is locked

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057461115

Here is the pm with pat

As these are both connected to an identity mismatch to your genetic birth they are linked. And the discussion is on why one is made fun of but the other is serious.

I find it wrong people are making fun of transracial people and calling spurious

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Hi, there. You probably remember me from the PM conversation we had (I was the mod in AH that closed your thread).
    I checked my PMs and checked the AH thread and I don't see any mention of me telling you to post in humanities.
    Could you link to the post (or simply quote the PM and post it here) that I said to you to go and make this topic in humanities? I give you my full consent for you to post any PMs relating to me telling you to make the topic in humanities.

Please note that me giving you my consent doesn't mean you can post PMs from any other users.

Cheers, Tombi!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭Dogowner55

Tombi! wrote: »
    Hi, there. You probably remember me from the PM conversation we had (I was the mod in AH that closed your thread).
    I checked my PMs and checked the AH thread and I don't see any mention of me telling you to post in humanities.
    Could you link to the post (or simply quote the PM and post it here) that I said to you to go and make this topic in humanities? I give you my full consent for you to post any PMs relating to me telling you to make the topic in humanities.

Please note that me giving you my consent doesn't mean you can post PMs from any other users.

Cheers, Tombi!

You told me to take it to the cat mod I did, the hill billy told me to post it in humanities as it's a better place for the discussion. Won't post the pm but you can confirm with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can confirm that I informed the OP that the thread would no longer be entertained in AH because of their perceived low-level trolling by the AH mods.

I then advised them that if they wished to discuss the matter in earnest that they should do so in Humanities; this being the most suitable forum that I could think of as it covered both racial and sexual identity themes that would probably not suit one of the more specific forums such as LGBT.

It would appear that the OP has been informed by representatives of both AH & Humanities why their threads were closed.

I hope that clarifies some aspects of this issue.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Thread closed as OP has been site-banned for trolling.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement