Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids' storytime in the library

Options
  • 15-07-2015 7:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

I know it's on Wednesdays, but can't remember if it's at 10.15 or 11.15. Anyone know?
    (I know I could just go down for 10.15 and either go for a coffee or to the beach to kill the hour, but in reality with a couple of rugrats in tow, how likely is that?!...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Greystones Library 287 3548

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Greystones Library 287 3548

Thanks! Was just hoping to find out earlier (as in, before they were open). But went to the beach instead today. Too nice to be inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Shazerina wrote: »
    Thanks! Was just hoping to find out earlier (as in, before they were open). But went to the beach instead today. Too nice to be inside.
    Agree on the nice day, did you find out the time storytime begins at?

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Agree on the nice day, did you find out the time storytime begins at?
    Nope. 😳 will update this post when I do.

Shazerina wrote: »
    Nope. 😳 will update this post when I do.

It's at 10.15am! Went today for 1st time. Simple but lovely. Librarian read 4 stories. Interacted well with kids who joined in with the story. Children there today ranged in age from just over 1 to maybe 4 or so. At the end, there were colouring sheets available related to the stories and music playing gently in the background. All done by 11am. A lovely way to spend a wet morning with a littl'un!

• Advertisement
Advertisement