Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Fixed Price Taxis

• 15-07-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi guys,

There are a number of fixed price taxi companies around Limerick. I'm just wondering where I could get their price lists and information on thier pricing structure.

I've been using hailo for while, but its a lot more expensive than taxis with a fixed price structure.

any help would be appreciated.

Just looking for best value.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭squonk

Not sure exactly about other companies but I used Fixed Price Cabs regularly. They've an app called Swifty that you can download and check out fares for your regular routes. Most places in or around town are around the €7 mark. Not sure about Android but I know the app is available on iOS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

....available on Android also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Cheers lads, I have that one, it's great, does the 7 Euro depend on how many are in the car?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

styer wrote: »
    Cheers lads, I have that one, it's great, does the 7 Euro depend on how many are in the car?

I think it's €1 per extra person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

€1 per extra passenger with Hailo.
    No extra passenger charge with Swifty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement