Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account question

Options
  • 15-07-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

Myself and my husband each have an account with you and we want to set up a joint savings account where each of us can make monthly SO lodgements from our own accounts.

I have looked on your website but have not found an account where it can held in joint names....

Any help you can give would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

bizebee wrote: »
    Hi BOI,

Myself and my husband each have an account with you and we want to set up a joint savings account where each of us can make monthly SO lodgements from our own accounts.

I have looked on your website but have not found an account where it can held in joint names....

Any help you can give would be great!
    Hi bizebee,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

One of our qualified Savings Advisors will be happy to contact you and discuss your options in more detail. To request a call back from our Savings Team, please fill out the request form here.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement