Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyeliner queries

Options
  • 15-07-2015 2:26pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭

Whats a good eyeliner to get to achieve a thin line ? I'm finding the Maybelline one to be too thick no matter how thin I try to draw a line. Also does anyone have any tips on how to achieve a good wing? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The best liquid liner I've tried in the past while is Bourjois Pinceau Liner, I find I can get a nice thin line with it.

Also try youtube for tips on getting a good wing, there's loads of really helpful videos on there. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I usually use gel eyeliner, and find that having a really thin brush helps to get a nice thin line. I use the Sigma E10, but apparently using a very fine paintbrush works just as well.

Advertisement