Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying a laptop - best deals

• 15-07-2015 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey, i figured the best people to ask about buying a laptop would be gamers.

Admittedly my main focus is not for gaming, more so for programming in college, but if i could find away to get a decent graphics card in to play a bit of Diablo i'd be a happy dude.

Anyone in the know as to best places to be looking for a laptop? I've been collating what kind of spec i'd need and what brands to aim for, thinking maybe amazon would be a good start? Maybe direct with Dell. Looking to get the best value possible.

Ideal spec: ( i know i'll have to sacrifice some things, not sure which)
    -SSD
    -between an i5/i7 processor
    -between 8 - 16gb RAM
    -Backlight Keyboard
    -12-15 inch screen (maybe 13-14). with good reso-1600x900 or 1920x1080
    4. Weight: around 2 kg.
    5. Doesn't over heat to easily.

I guess my ideal budget would be around the €600-700 range... give or take when worth it!

Hoping someone has info!

Comments

Advertisement