Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advising of upcoming travel re: credit/debit cards

Options
  • 15-07-2015 2:39pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I will be travelling during next week, and have been previously advised that I need to let credit and debit card services know about this so that I won't be declined while travelling.

Can this be done via the online service desk or do I need to ring a number? Is there a non-1890 number for this if so?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Red Alert wrote: »
    I will be travelling during next week, and have been previously advised that I need to let credit and debit card services know about this so that I won't be declined while travelling.

Can this be done via the online service desk or do I need to ring a number? Is there a non-1890 number for this if so?
    Hi Red Alert,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

You can certainly submit your travel details via Banking 365 online.

To add a travel notification for your Visa Debit card please select 'Online Service Desk' on the 365 Home Page and then select 'Ask a Question'. You can notify Credit Card Services of your travel dates by selecting 'Online Service Desk' and choose the option 'Credit Card Travel Notification' from the drop down list.

If you require any assistance while you're abroad, BOI Direct can be contacted on 00353 1 4044000.

Have a safe trip and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Great, done, thank you Sharon.

Advertisement