Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good supermarket body scrub

Options
  • 15-07-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pretty cheap/reasonable but good body scrub/exfoliator. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Joe's fanclub

Coconut oil/Olive Oil + sea salt, works best for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Garnier have a nice one out at the minute. It's an oil infused one so its very nourishing, it has argan oil and a few others in it. It's not cheap though I think it's around €8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

You could use that St Ives apricot scrub that you can get in Tesco - its for your face but its really grainy!

Its currently half price at 3.05: http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=260541366

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I like Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

jadie wrote: »
    I like Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff

Snap! Feel really clean/smooth after using it. Use it with a body brush too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks all. Going to try the coconut oil mix and will also pick up another at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Brooklyn27

olive oil and sugar is a fantastic gentle and moisturizing scrub! Could also use salt and olive oil but i find salt to be a bit harsher on the skin

Advertisement