Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to contact E-Fibre escalation team.

Options
  • 15-07-2015 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I have issue for a along time now to try to get broadband, and it seems that the eircom forum is still in read only as I can't post anymore.

I had new line installed and it is connected to E-Fibre cab.

KNN tech says he tested that line can be E-fibre but customer care says no as not displayed in their system.

Who can help ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I have issue for a along time now to try to get broadband, and it seems that the eircom forum is still in read only as I can't post anymore.

I had new line installed and it is connected to E-Fibre cab.

KNN tech says he tested that line can be E-fibre but customer care says no as not displayed in their system.

Who can help ?
    Hi trigger.happy

Please feel free to PM me your eircom account number (or land line number) and I'll look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 trigger.happy

Hi Alan,

did you hear from them ?

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Alan,

did you hear from them ?

Thanks,
    Hi trigger.happy,
    I can see that Al has escalated this for you but has not had a reply.
    Al is back on Monday. I have sent this to him to follow up as soon as he can.
    Tony

Thanks Tony.

hopefully we will get some answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Tony.

hopefully we will get some answers.
    Hi trigger.happy

I am awaiting clarification from our eFibre escalations and networks team, as soon as I have more information on this I'll be straight back in touch.

Thank you

Al

• Advertisement

Hi Alan,

Posting here as I can't post on eircom forum anymore. Did you get any news from the eFibre team ?

Advertisement