Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G broadband charging

Options
  • 15-07-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

We have had our broadband stopped by 3G for exceeding our monthly allowance. We paid our June account, no problem but by the ninth of july we are supposed to have used our allowance and incurred a debt of 140 Euro, we have heard from three other people who have received the same bill from £G.
    When we first went with 3 we had a contract of unlimited internet, of course accepting fair usage, we have not used the broadband more than normal, given we also have Vodaphone we are wondering are there any more in the same boat.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Welcome back foxy.

I think you need to have a word over here.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Thanks for the welcome, appreciated, though I have not been far away, however 3G are pushing the limits with this latest move.
    I guess taking my shopping away from Callan and Kilkenny to Clonmel is really a major step for me, I am afraid it is the old problems of sell by dates and the lack of customer service.
    I know the majority feel it is the customers duty to check these things but in one shop one dare not pick up anything without checking to make matters even worse a member of staff was seen sniffing the meat, that was enough.
    I ventured to our other food emporium, clean and cheaper, but I look for more customer care, I don't want to be pushed around, like the other week I staggered up to the checkout with my basket, which yes I overfill, I put it on the conveyor and was about to empty it when the checkout person shouted that till over there, despite hav ing two customers in front of me, I admit I was on the point of walking out, leaving the shopping in situ, this exceeded even Dunnes.
    It seems matters have gone quiet over our mate Walter, it seems the TV series is a great hit.
    Well have a super weekend Foxy

Advertisement