Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Wallace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Howlin is a self important, pompous little ****e. Apart from that I'm sure he's a great fellow. With Mick Wallace, what you see is what you get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Is he mad? He was right about the Garda penalty points and the Nama money 'resting' Father Ted style in an Isle of Man account to name but two things.

no he wasnt, he didnt start the penalty points, that was ming and he was proved wrong about the nama money but as he just used Dail privelege to talk a load of ****e and continues to do so he is protected from those he bashes without proof. He hasnt actually accomplished anything, nor will he.

he was wrong about the Gardai and the Clare Daly case

he critisises a system he benefitted from

he hasnt paid back any money yet from the pensions

hasnt paid back revenue

Did you really elect a TD to jump Shannons fence?

Did you really elect a TD to go bail for a suspected terrorist?

What exactly has he actually done for his contstituents?

and as for his company, yeah he tried to keep the company afloat but it was for his pocket, not the good of his staff. get real will ya, he made millions building houses and selling them for huge profits not giving them away for charity! He wasnt critisising the housing bubble and banks then was he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

He's getting my vote anyway. He's the only one that is putting pressure on this backward government.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

esforum wrote: »
    no he wasnt, he didnt start the penalty points, that was ming and he was proved wrong about the nama money but as he just used Dail privelege to talk a load of ****e and continues to do so he is protected from those he bashes without proof. He hasnt actually accomplished anything, nor will he.

he was wrong about the Gardai and the Clare Daly case

he critisises a system he benefitted from

he hasnt paid back any money yet from the pensions

hasnt paid back revenue

Did you really elect a TD to jump Shannons fence?

Did you really elect a TD to go bail for a suspected terrorist?

What exactly has he actually done for his contstituents?

and as for his company, yeah he tried to keep the company afloat but it was for his pocket, not the good of his staff. get real will ya, he made millions building houses and selling them for huge profits not giving them away for charity! He wasnt critisising the housing bubble and banks then was he?

Very sad ignorant post, then you get posts from all parties when their candidates seats are in danger. Roll on the GE.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭kawasaki1100

Where did Mick Wallace say that it was because the accused Donal O Coisdealbha came from a 'good' family? As far as I can see his family is known to Mick Wallace and that's all that's in the public domain. Interestingly, Donal O Coisdealbha is a stepson of one of the 'Columbia 3 Birdwatchers' http://www.irishnews.com/news/2015/05/18/news/men-charged-with-bomb-plot-ahead-of-charles-visit-123514/

As for losing Mick Wallace votes - his constituency is Co.Wexford not Foxrock and SF have serious support down here.

Don't know i have no idea. I asked the same question, just thought it weird Mick offering to post bail for some IRA lad. So - where does Foxrock come into it?? The plot thickens.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

Very sad ignorant post, then you get posts from all parties when their candidates seats are in danger. Roll on the GE.

where am I wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Dosent really shed Mick in a good light this, thought he had a bit more cop on. Could the Shinners not have sorted a few bob for the IRA lad instead of Mick making a complete fool of himself all over the media?
    Don't think this reflects good on Mick either but why would SF post bail for a dissident republican whom they are opposed to and who have a long time death threat hanging over Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness for bring about the peace process.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

I found it very surprising when he was very surprised that he would have to spend time in jail because he didn't pay a fine.

What else did he think would happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Really shocking stuff he has not faced justice in regards to his debt to the taxpayer and the treatment of his employees.

Why is this? I think an inquiry should be set up to look into this .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭flutered

Really shocking stuff he has not faced justice in regards to his debt to the taxpayer and the treatment of his employees.

Why is this? I think an inquiry should be set up to look into this .

the same quote in two different threads, you already know the answer if you have been following them, he done a deal with the tax man, as far as i know

• Advertisement

flutered wrote: »
    the same quote in two different threads, you already know the answer if you have been following them, he done a deal with the tax man, as far as i know

And why the special treatment?

And why the special treatment?
    Go and read the papers and educate your self on the tax matters in this country.

tipptom wrote: »
    Go and read the papers and educate your self on the tax matters in this country.

That if your a politician in this country ie wallace. You should get special treatment and not be prosecuted?

That if your a politician in this country ie wallace. You should get special treatment and not be prosecuted?
    I think you are the one with your faux outrage looking for special treatment and an inquiry for Mick Wallace after he has settled his affairs.

Don't you think there has been enough money spent on inquiry's that have been frustrated by the real corrupt compromised politicians and their sugar Daddy corrupt businessmen in this country.

I think you are the one with your faux outrage looking for special treatment and an inquiry for Mick Wallace after he has settled his affairs.

Don't you think there has been enough money spent on inquiry's that have been frustrated by the real corrupt compromised politicians and their sugar Daddy corrupt businessmen in this country.

No faux outrage here , I just think the law should apply equally which it has not been in this case and the question need to be asked why?

No faux outrage here , I just think the law should apply equally which it has not been in this case and the question need to be asked why?
    Where has he availed of a deal made with the taxman that has been unprecedented and never done before except for MW?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭flutered

And why the special treatment?[/QU
    i do believe that he is not alone being treated that way, but then you know that, but the sch1t needs to be kept stirred coming up to a ge, watch all the message boards and watch the attacks on the indys, others, ff and sf, there will be a few threads on all them running at the same time

And why the special treatment?[/QU
    i do believe that he is not alone being treated that way, but then you know that, but the sch1t needs to be kept stirred coming up to a ge, watch all the message boards and watch the attacks on the indys, others, ff and sf, there will be a few threads on all them running at the same time

I dont believe any person should b entitled to any special deals no matter if they are are ex property developers come left wing politician putting up bail for alleged terrorists or anybody else for that matter.

I dont believe any person should b entitled to any special deals no matter if they are are ex property developers come left wing politician putting up bail for alleged terrorists or anybody else for that matter.
    That include your special sugar Daddy with his unlimited donations to your party,the bould Dinny?

Don't think this reflects good on Mick either but why would SF post bail for a dissident republican whom they are opposed to and who have a long time death threat hanging over Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness for bring about the peace process.

Strange though why SF TDs will never speak out against dissident murders of Gardai, really strange don't you think???

• Advertisement

Strange though why SF TDs will never speak out against dissident murders of Gardai, really strange don't you think???
    Even stranger that you would like to make up something that is patently un true about SF in a thread about Mick Wallace.

Even stranger that you would like to make up something that is patently un true about SF in a thread about Mick Wallace.

Oh Ouch! The truth hurts then eh?

Oh Ouch! The truth hurts then eh?
    If you want to make up lies to suit your agenda,knock youself out,I couldn't care less,but at least try to not get caught out in your ignorance.

If you want to make up lies to suit your agenda,knock youself out,I couldn't care less,but at least try to not get caught out in your ignorance.

Ah just as i thought theres no answer.
    The question still remains - why did Mick Wallace try to post bail for some IRA lad?

Ah just as i thought theres no answer.
    The question still remains - why did Mick Wallace try to post bail for some IRA lad?

Why don't you ask him yourself?

http://mickwallace.net/index.php/contact

Why don't you ask him yourself?

http://mickwallace.net/index.php/contact

Ah cheers for that, I doubt i will get an answer there either but i will try. Happy Christmas to you all.

That include your special sugar Daddy with his unlimited donations to your party,the bould Dinny?

What on earth are you on about? I have no party. I hold no political allegiance so enough absolute rubbish whataboutery.

What on earth are you on about? I have no party. I hold no political allegiance so enough absolute rubbish whataboutery.
    Phone the inland revenue and demand an enquiry in to the deal that they have done with MW and impress upon them your theory that this has not been done before and is special to MW, I'm sure if what you say is true it will be one of the big scoops of the new year and you will be at the centre of it.

Ask them why the special deal and the IR might explain it if they are at a loose end.
    Let us know how you get on.

The Inland Revenue https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Revenue was a British Government Dept., why would they have been making deals with Mick Wallace?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the kelt wrote: »

Meanwhile he was willing to put up 5,000 in bail money for a fella who has been charged with membership of the IRA and was caught with a component part of an explosive device.

he also wants omagh bomber michael mckevitt released on "compassionate" grounds :confused:

and what compassion did mckevitt show to omagh?

Advertisement