Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand- no bank tranfer option

Options
  • 15-07-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to order a few things from Hardwareversand but when I go to payment I only get the Paypal option, anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

I'm also getting the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I ordered 2 weeks ago and had the same thing. It was a small order so I just paid the 3%. I'd get in touch with their CS but I have a feeling they might have cut bank transfers for international orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭fooker!

Yeah looks like it!, ill give the CS a email to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I cant seem to acces the site,Iv tried different browsers and systems.It just hangs at a blank page loading.Anyone else having this problem ?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

damagegt wrote: »
    I cant seem to acces the site,Iv tried different browsers and systems.It just hangs at a blank page loading.Anyone else having this problem ?

Just tried and got on no problem.

• Advertisement

Ant695 wrote: »
    Just tried and got on no problem.

WTF! Its not working on 3 systems on any browser on them ????

That's weird. I'm having no problem at all getting on. Not even slow to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Fine for me too.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.hardwareversand.de/

Its your IT department curbing your daydreaming lotto builds you have been doing on hardwarversand!

Lu Tze wrote: »
    Fine for me too.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.hardwareversand.de/

Its your IT department curbing your daydreaming lotto builds you have been doing on hardwarversand!

Its looking that way,maybe they know better!
    Just ran a ping test and Iv 100% loss ,very strange.
    Tried through a proxy and it works,Any ideas what the problem could be ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Toplop

Is anyone able to order anything? I keep getting cannot ship to that address

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

I put an order through yesterday.

Delivery address:

Street: <Street Name>
    No.: <House Number>
    Zipcode: Dublin 15
    City: Dublin

I was previously using 00000 as Zipcode and Dublin 15 as the city but it wasn't working.

Paypal was the only option but they have reduced the fee to 1% of the order value.

duffman85 wrote: »
    I put an order through yesterday.

Delivery address:

Street: <Street Name>
    No.: <House Number>
    Zipcode: Dublin 15
    City: Dublin

I was previously using 00000 as Zipcode and Dublin 15 as the city but it wasn't working.

Paypal was the only option but they have reduced the fee to 1% of the order value.

No matter what I try I cannot get past the delivery address and have order from them last year

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

Toplop wrote: »
    No matter what I try I cannot get past the delivery address and have order from them last year

Do you have "Invoice address and delivery address are identical Use delivery address as invoice address" ticked (I wasn't able to use different addresses) and the UPS Standard

This is what mine looks like and it goes through to the payment screen.

355403.png

Do you see any text below "hint"?

Do you have "Invoice address and delivery address are identical Use delivery address as invoice address" ticked (I wasn't able to use different addresses) and the UPS Standard

This is what mine looks like and it goes through to the payment screen.

boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=355403&stc=1&d=1437050126[/IMG]

Yeah have that ticked the ups option doesn't show up.

Yeah have that ticked the ups option doesn't show up.

Unfortunately we cannot deliver your ordered goods to the specified address. This may have one of the following reasons:

In case of P.O. Box addresses please try to enter a street and housenumber instead. We can't send your items to a P.O. Box.
    We can not deliver some of the the selected items to your specified country. Please try to enter a valid address in Germany or remove items classified as bulk goods (in most cases LCD-TV's greater than 32 Inch). The Pickup-Service is also only available for german Addresses.
    Baskets containing USK-18 articles as well as bulk goods cannot be shipped. Please split your basket into two separate orders.

Tried it with a cpu and a monitor separately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Ordered on the 10th by paypal and delivered this morning. Got stuck for ages at house number when ordering so I just put in number 1 even though I don't have a house number, for zip code I put in my county. left PO BOX blank As regards splitting order they did that themselves.

Just ordered this evening. No hassle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,759 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Thats odd as I am getting
    Unfortunately we cannot deliver your ordered goods to the specified address. This may have one of the following reasons:

I am using the exact same address I ordered with 3 weeks ago

Advertisement