Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibiza for holidays

• 16-07-2015 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anybody been to Ibiza - would you recommend it ? Can you go there all tear round? when best time to go? best place to stay? is it expensive there? Do ryanair fly there ? Has it go a mix of good beaches + good night life ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ryanair fly from I think it's March up until the end of October, Aer Lingus is roughly the same. The big clubs are expensive, €10-€15 for a beer, the pubs are usual Spanish resort prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,603 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Most tourists/clubbers seem to stay in San Antonio, it's about 20 minutes in a car from the airport,there are a lot of bars and nightclubs there and a decent beach too. Ibiza wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be, most places are the same prices as any other Spanish resort but the big clubs can be very expensive. Anywhere between €20-€60 admission depending on whos playing and then drinks can be between €10-€15, even bottles of water can be €10+. If you're going to any of these clubs probably best to do most of your drinking before you go in. Best time to go would probably be between May and September, they would have their opening and closing parties around them months anyway.

Had a great time when I went over myself, a lot of Geordie Shore type English lads around but everyone is just there for a good time really. There are quieter parts of the island but San Antonio is very much based around nightlife I found, the island is only small though so it's not too hard to go to other towns for a day or night.

Advertisement