Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters, Degree or Diploma with a Theology component ?

Options
  • 16-07-2015 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All
    I'm having great difficulty contacting recent Theology graduates at present. I've been to St. Patrick's College Maynooth, Trinity, All Hallows, Mater Dei and the Theological Institute popping up flyers during the past week. With students being away for the summer its probably a poor time to be searching.

Basically I'm contemplating setting up a Theological based business and am seeking to discuss the potential business with recent graduates. These discussions would be with a view to finding a suitable candidate or candidates to come on board as part of the business in a part time capacity. I'd be delighted to be contacted by any graduates from the past few years who had a Theological aspect to their studies.

If anyone has any information on how to contact recent Theological graduates I'd greatly appreciate that also

For further information please email me on jtmorrissey @ gmail.com or contact me (John) on <snip>.

Is mise le meas
    John Morrissey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jtmorrissey

Hi All
    Sorry my phone number was removed so please either email me or just reply to this post and I will contact you back

Thanks
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Good luck with this john, I have to admit I'm intrigued as to what kind of business requires theology!
    Looking forward to hearing you on Bobby Kerr's show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Good luck with this john, I have to admit I'm intrigued as to what kind of business requires theology!
    Looking forward to hearing you on Bobby Kerr's show.

The only one I could think of that wouldn't involve a scam of some sort would be setting up a new religion. No... Wait...

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

tommy2bad wrote: »

It could be a handy thing to have as a skill in a range of Christian-based pastoral-care businesses (counselling, education etc).

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

MrPudding wrote: »
    The only one I could think of that wouldn't involve a scam of some sort would be setting up a new religion. No... Wait...

MrP

MOD NOTE

Less of the religion bashing please.

Thanks for your attention.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 jtmorrissey

Thanks very much tommy2bad, the goodwill is much appreciated :)

Advertisement