Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strandhill beach Sligo- lost camera while surfing!

Options
  • 16-07-2015 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was recently surfing in Sligo and lost my action camera- it's a blue Polaroid cube- the camera itself is not worth a lot of money but the footage on the sd card is important to me! If anyone happens to find it is be grateful if you could kindly try and return the sd card to me!!

It's probably list to the ocean but God lives a trier!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

I was recently surfing in Sligo and lost my action camera- it's a blue Polaroid cube- the camera itself is not worth a lot of money but the footage on the sd card is important to me! If anyone happens to find it is be grateful if you could kindly try and return the sd card to me!!

It's probably list to the ocean but God lives a trier!

Maybe give these guys a shout on facebook, they might be able to keep an eye out.

https://www.facebook.com/StrandhillSurf?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

Lot of coastline in Sligo, where about's were you surfing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Lot of coastline in Sligo, where about's were you surfing?

That's true actually, I just automatically assumed Strandhill...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Title says Strandhill.

Will keep an eye next time down there OP.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

• Advertisement
Advertisement