Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibrerrollout - Available in Bray??

Options
  • 16-07-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

According to the website your map says fibre is available in Bray but when I check my address it says not available? Is it available in all areas or only some areas? If so when will it be available in all areas?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

collieno wrote: »
    Hi,

According to the website your map says fibre is available in Bray but when I check my address it says not available? Is it available in all areas or only some areas? If so when will it be available in all areas?

Thanks
    Hi collieno

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Efibre coverage is provided by Local efibre (VDSL) cabinets which serve a max range of 2KM on a defined route - rather unlike normal broadband where lines connected to the exchange within a approx 5Km range can avail of broadband.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]I can indeed confirm eFibre has launched in Bray via the deployment of efibre cabinets - follow this map here for the location of the cabs: (click on NGA fibre broadband network) http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]If you have a land line, please PM me the number and I'll check which cabinet your line is connected to.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Al
    [/font]

Advertisement