Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCW Collections

Options
  • 16-07-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom- BCW keep ringing me to collect on money owed for December 2014 for an account that was cancelled in September 2014?

If Alan could take a look at this, as he was involved in the process of refunding over charges on the same account. The calls from this crowd are getting to be very annoying now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Hi Eircom- BCW keep ringing me to collect on money owed for December 2014 for an account that was cancelled in September 2014?

If Alan could take a look at this, as he was involved in the process of refunding over charges on the same account. The calls from this crowd are getting to be very annoying now.
    Very sorry to hear this foxerv1

Please PM me your old land line number or account number and I'll investigate this further,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement