Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding the perfect foundation for flash photography

Options
  • 16-07-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So, my debs is next week and I'm worried that I'll look too pale in the photos. I'm quite pale usually but I will have tan on and was looking at Mac's Face and Body foundation but don't know what shade will make me look normal in the pictures and not like a ghost! Any suggestions :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

No SPF is important for flash photographery, and certain powders will also be an issue (HD powders for example and meant to be bad). Use the matching foundation shade to your skin and use bronzer to go darker. From what I've heard mac F&B should be good for photography, but I've not used it myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Don't go with Estee Lauder Double Wear unless you want a ghost looking back at you from the pictures! :)

Mac Face & Body should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I absolutely love the Mac Pro-longwear waterproof foundation.

Stays put and photographs beautifully. A bit pricey, but keep it for your nights out :) I wore it to a wedding two weeks ago, had it on for 20 hours and it was still fairly decent by the end of the night. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

Has anyone tried the Revlon Photo foundation? I am an Estee user but always end up with a pale face and different color neck¡

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

Percyxoxo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Revlon Photo foundation? I am an Estee user but always end up with a pale face and different color neck¡

AFAIK that is full of glitter, I don't know if its meant for flash photographery

• Advertisement
Advertisement