Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about LM095 materials and engineering technology teaching

• 16-07-2015 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

could anyone be able to tell me what this course is like if youve done it or are doing it? i was thinking about dropping out of my current course to do it but im not sure im split between the two. is there many people taken in in the course or is it full, i read somewhere theres 65 every year but i cant find that again?

also what are the job oppurtunities like? is there a demand for engineering/ DCG teachers here in ireland at the current moment? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Figerty

christy11 wrote: »
    could anyone be able to tell me what this course is like if youve done it or are doing it? i was thinking about dropping out of my current course to do it but im not sure im split between the two. is there many people taken in in the course or is it full, i read somewhere theres 65 every year but i cant find that again?

also what are the job oppurtunities like? is there a demand for engineering/ DCG teachers here in ireland at the current moment? thanks

Try posting the Question in the UL page....

Advertisement