Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair infraction and deletion of posts

Options
  • 16-07-2015 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=96266810#post96266810

A Moderator on this thread decided to take action into his own hands and stop the news update i was posting on this thread in which the Overwhelming majority VOTED in a POLL in favor to keep!

In a rejection of democratic rights he then deleted the POLL and basically tried to deny the users their right to have updates which is the whole basis of this thread. He then ignored me and deleted several of my posts literally with the click of his fingers.

I have got major support from users on this thread and backing from them and they all support me they just want fairness and for me to be able to post the news they all want to hear!

I Totally condemn these actions by the Moderator which he acted without the support of any member and the thread was very peaceful until he interrupted it.

He had no reason to come in and do any of these actions. This is utterly unfair on the members and me. How can we have a decent thread these days? there is always 1 person who will report a post and that will trigger a huge backlash by moderators.

This is Blackmail and a attempt to stop freedom of speech on Boards.ie. So much for a "Free" and "Open" forum.

I would advise common sense for the good of the forum and its members and let us get on with what we are here to do fairly and openly.

Moderators name "JT26"

Thank you. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Update: I have now been banned!

He has continued to delete my posts because i protested against his rejection of freedom of speech. He has faced a backlash against other users.

He also deleted the posts of another member because he AGREED with me!

He has now silenced me and has refused to reply to my private messages!

I believe this is a utter disgrace to block my views and reject the poll in which i started and reject the views of the other users!

I believe an Admin may now be required if no conclusion can be reached.

He has so far deleted all the posts of the users who mention anything about me posting on the thread and how they reject the mod.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just a small reminder that if you're not the OP or the CMod who will be reviewing this appeal then you have no business posting in this thread and your comments will be deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

This issue has now been resolved, Thanks. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement