Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting into St Stephen's Green/D2

Options
  • 16-07-2015 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

haven't seen a recent thread regarding commuting on here in a while. A potential opportunity has arisen which will mean commuting from Dunshaughlin/Ratoath into town.

Just wondering what form of transport people find the most convenient? We live rurally, so I'm thinking park and ride from Ross Cross might be the most convenient.

What are the alteratives- M3 Parkway, Clonsilla (where I have access to free parking daily beside the station).

Someone mentioned that there is one or two private operators in the area too. Anyone know about this?

The hours would be 9:00 to 5:30 Mon to Fri.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Sillian tours operate a private service which I think offers the commuter tax saver tickets. There is also a new operator from Ashbourne- Ashbourne connect I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Cheers Tara83!

The Ashbourne Connect service looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

I haven't used it but have heard good things

Advertisement